HOW IT WORKS
This is a purely Digital system. When you purchase from us you will immediately receive an email with a link where you can download your order - score, certificate and pronunciation guides. Simple!
Note the following well :
- We do not send you scores by post. This is a purely digital process.
- If you order scores in the Irish language, Scots Gaelic or Middle English, an MP3 pronunciation guide will be included in your order. Some of the pieces include an IPA Guide.
- Each order for multiple copies will receive a Certificate that entitles you to reproduce the the score.
- There is a Minimum Quantity required on all multiple copies of pieces.
- Perusal Scores can be purchased. These have a watermark across them stating "Perusal Only" and may not be used for performance.
- We give a generous volume discount for Multiple Copies purchased [see below *]. Note that as we are located in Ireland all default currencies are EURO. If you wish to purchase in Dollars or Sterling you will be able to do this at checkout.
We use STRIPE and PAYPAL as our online banks.
Michael McGlynn's catalogue is published by Warner Chappell Music and sold here with their permission. Any infringement of copyright will be dealt with by legal means, as it is illegal to make copies of copyright work without permission of the copyright holder.
* Volume discount:
- 10 to 15 copies: 5% on all scores purchased*
- 15 to 20 copies: 10% on all scores purchased*
- 21 to 30 copies: 15% on all scores purchased*
- 31 + copies : 20% on all scores purchased*